Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Quick Note

In addition to putting up my thoughts on the the first year of pharmacy school, I will also put up some of the projects from the year.  We were assigned three presentations and two papers.  They will be posted as any other blog entry.  Instead of hyperlinks, they have normal footnote citations from pubmed or drug databases.  I really just want to put the articles out there rather than just stored in my computer.  You may like them, you may hate them.  But I will publish them anyway.  I hope you enjoy them.  I actually enjoyed writing them.

The first will be posted this morning from the Pharmaceutics Class about the different ways to get drugs into the body.  My interest lay with the harder question of getting drugs into the brain.  An answer: through the nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment