If you actually take the time to learn about the climate and the massive amount of evidence that it is indeed changing and that we, humans are the cause, then you can and will understand climate change. No one can actually look at the empirical data and come to a different conclusion. The deniers depend on buzzwords and confusion to to keep you ignorant. Learn, ask questions and maybe we can still do some good. Be good stewards of the Earth.
Factual Corrections to the President's Ramblings-
- We cleaned our air and water with science based regulations (also addressed the hole in the ozone layer).
- Trash in the ocean is an unrelated but actually important topic.
- The ten hottest years in record have all been in the like last 12 years.
- The universe will probably die a heat death in a few billion years, but again it is completely unrelated to the topic at hand.
- People do not actually take the forest floor, but the droughts affecting California are most likely caused by climate change (also most forest management in California is run by the Federal government, of which he is the boss, or private companies).