Friday, November 9, 2018

Public Education and Political Parties


If you believe in Public Education - as a force for good, a weapon against poverty, a vaccine against ignorance - then you must vote for the Democrats. The other political party consistently shows itself hostile to public education by cutting resources, eliminating assistants, and outright attacking teachers.

I am a proud product of public schools -  K-12, Undergrad, Masters, Doctorate. I taught in public schools for 7 years. I would not be where I am today without public schools. And I firmly believe that all children deserve a quality education. The Democratic Party stands for education, stands for children, and stands for teachers. 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdR_NczU8AElnxt.jpg

You cannot say that you support education while voting Republican. If you believe in education, believe in a better future, better citizenry, and better economy. It is a simple choice - Vote for the Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment